For our walk today, Michelin-starred chef Damien Sanchez of The Skab will join Sébastien Rath of The Riche in devising an exciting new menu to showcase our superb white summer truffles, perfectly matched with a selection of Duché d’Uzès wines.
This is also your chance to discover the medieval village of Durfort-et-St-Martin, leaned with the solid masses of the Cevennes.
At each stop, you’ll be served with delicious food teamed with the perfect Uzès wine.
What is Vin Côté Cours?
Vin Côté Cours is a gourmet food and wine walk, an event to celebrate the products of Duché d’Uzès. The route is 5-6km long, with a stop made after every kilometre to enjoy a different dish, from appetiser to dessert, paired with a selection of 3-5 wines chosen by our winemakers. The recipes are all new, created by our celebrity chef to showcase Duché d’Uzès white summer truffles. Stops are made in the area’s most iconic locations, linked either to local heritage or wine production. Duché d’Uzès Appellation winemakers will be on hand throughout to share their expertise and explain which wines make the best pairings with which foods.
To ensure things go as smoothly as possible, participants will be divided into small groups, one group leaving every 15 minutes from 10.30am to 1.15pm.
Château de Panéry, Les Collines du Bourdic, Domaine Agarrus, Domaine de l’Aqueduc, Domaine Chabrier Fils, Domaines des Coudérousses, Domaine Deleuze-Rochetin, Domaine de la Lèque, Domaine Les Lys, Domaine Reynaud, Domaine le Sollier, Domaine St Firmin, Domaine Terres d’Hachène, Durfort La Cave, Maison Blanc Senthille, Mas des Cabrettes, Mas des Volques, La Tour de Gâtigne, Les Vignes de l’Arque. and Les Vins Philippe Nusswitz.
- Distance: Around 6km
- Meeting point: At the foot of the village of Durfort-et-St-Martin. Follow signs for “Parking / Accueil Vin Côté Cours.” (GPS : 43.989238 (latitude) 3.955093 (longitude))
- Departures in small groups every 15 minutes from 10.30am to 1.15pm, depending on your booking.
- You can buy all the wine you have tested at the end of The Vin Côté Cours.
- Please make sure you have suitable footwear!
- for motorhomes, please let us know before the event so that we can best accomodate you (a waste disposal area is available in the village of Cardet).
Prices and Reservations
- €67 per person including a full meal, appetiser to dessert, with wine. Groups of 10 or more: €62 per person
- Under 13s: €17
Tickets for Vin Côté Cours go on sale on Tuesday 5th April !
A look back at our ‘Vin Côté Cours’ 2021