The gastronomic walk Le Vin Côté Cours will take place this year on Thursday , May 18 (Ascension) in Montaren-Et-St-Médiers.
Reservations are open ! CLICK HERE to book on our online ticket office.
For our walk today, 2 Michelin-starred chefs Jérôme Nutile (Restaurant Jérôme Nutile in Nîmes) and Christophe Ducros (La Maison d’Uzès in Uzès) devise an exciting new menu to showcase our superb white summer truffles, perfectly matched with a selection of Duché d’Uzès wines.
This is also your chance to discover the village of Montaren-Et-St-Médiers, with its historical and wine-growing heritage.
At each stop, you’ll be served with delicious food teamed with the perfect Duché d’Uzès wine.
What is Vin Côté Cours?
Vin Côté Cours is a gourmet food and wine walk, an event to celebrate the products of Duché d’Uzès. The route is 5-6km long, with a stop made after every kilometre to enjoy a different dish, from appetiser to dessert, paired with a selection of 3-5 wines chosen by our winemakers. The recipes are all new, created by our celebrity chef to showcase Duché d’Uzès white summer truffles. Stops are made in the area’s most iconic locations, linked either to local heritage or wine production. Duché d’Uzès Appellation winemakers will be on hand throughout to share their expertise and explain which wines make the best pairings with which foods.
To ensure things go as smoothly as possible, participants will be divided into small groups, one group leaving every 15 minutes from 10.30am to 1.15pm.
Les Collines du Bourdic, Domaine Agarrus, Domaine de l’Aqueduc, Domaine Chabrier Fils, Domaines des Coudérousses, Domaine Deleuze-Rochetin, Domaine de la Lèque, Domaine Les Lys, Domaine Reynaud, Domaine le Sollier, Domaine St Firmin, Domaine Terres d’Hachène, Durfort La Cave, Maison Blanc Senthille, Mas des Cabrettes, Mas des Volques, La Tour de Gâtigne, les Vignerons de Montaren-Serviers and Les Vignes de l’Arque.
- Distance: Around 6km
- Meeting point: At the foot of the village of Montaren-Et-St-Médiers. Follow signs for “Parking / Accueil Vin Côté Cours.” (GPS : 44.028865 (latitude) 4.382878 (longitude))
- Departures in small groups every 15 minutes from 10.30am to 1.15pm, depending on your booking.
- You can buy all the wine you have tested at the end of The Vin Côté Cours.
- Please make sure you have suitable footwear!
Prices and Reservations
- Reservations are open : CLICK HERE to book on our online ticket office.
- €69 per person including a full meal, appetiser to dessert, with wine. Groups of 10 or more: €63 per person
- Under 13s: €17
A look back at our ‘Vin Côté Cours’ 2022